With so many businesses been closed due to Coronavirus over the past few week, there has been a rise in the amount of reported commercial burglaries.
Here are a few tips on how you can minimise the risk to your business.
- Make sure that you have working CCTV cameras installed and that they are well positioned. CHECK that they are working correctly.
- Any safes on site should have there codes changed .
- Any entrances and exits to your premises should be protected with security grilles, shutters, bars and good high security locks.
- Any roof openings and skylights should be protected and alarmed.
- All entrances and both front and rear should be well lit and internal security lighting should be in place.
- Check around the perimeter of your premises and remove any items that could be used to force entry to your building.
- Any cash should be moved from the premises and where possible all stock of value.
- Leave any tills/ cash registers that are visible open and empty.
For any help, advice or assistance after a break in call us on 07577138335 or visit us here.